The wait is over! Monday 28th June, sees the return of Love Island, but are we excited?
This year it's said that there will be a more diverse cast. Rumour has it Love Island bosses have improved the aftercare for the cast members once they leave the villa. This stems from the negative press and the tragic passings of previous cast members.
The show has been off air for over a year but the Love Island bosses have said to have improved the show "on and off" set. Let's hope that each cast member gets the emotional support for the social media roller coaster that they are about to embark on!
So, what does this year's line up look like? A fashion blogger, Princess Beatrice's wedding host and the first ever disabled cast member! Does this really make it the most diverse Love Island to date? We will leave this up to you, the viewers, to decide.
If you were to enter the Love Island Villa, what Thomas Royall shorts would you be taking with you? We have listed a few of our favourite pairs below. Plus, see just a few celebrity faces who love our shorts!
Our Top 5 Shorts to get the girl's hearts racing:
1) Botanical Butterfly - Our signature butterfly print in eye popping pink and turquoise. This is for the fun loving Love Islander with a great sense of humour
2) Thailand Leopard - In deep peppermint green, this short is perfect for the smooth talking Love Islander who has the gift of the gab.
3) Naples - Perfectly understated, our classic polka dot print in sky blue. This short is for the Quintessentially English Love Islander who would take his date for a spot of lunch on the River.
4) Jamaica - Made for Love Islander who is nature is chilled, relaxed and doesn't take life too seriously.
5) Jet Black - For the cool, collected & understated Love Islander. Who ever said plain was boring?!