Shop Now. Pay Later With Klarna.
HOW IT WORKS.
We have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout.
Here’s how it works:
- Add products to your Shopping Bag and select “Klarna” at check out
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Pay In 3
Spread the costs of your purchase over 3 interest free instalments!
The first payment is made at point of purchase, with 2 remaining payments scheduled automatically on day 30 & 60. No interest or fees.
Order now and pay up to 30 days later without any interest or charges!
Pay online or in the app. Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
- Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
- Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login
- Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/
For more information, take a look at Klarna's Pay Later Terms and Conditions.
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorised purchases.
Frequently asked questions
Visit the Klarna FAQ page to find out more about using Klarna.
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.
Like what you hear? Shop our swimwear here!
TR Leisurewear LTD acts as an introducer and not a lender of unregulated credit products provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, T&Cs apply.
Please note Pay in 30 days and Pay in 3 instalments is not regulated by the FCA. Borrowing beyond your means could seriously affect your financial status, ensure you can afford to make your repayments on time by the due date.
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford your monthly repayments on time.